i am a man here me roar  

Posted by Darkmaer

So i can't remember if i wrote a blog about my car fucking up and not being able to get any of my equipment that i was supposed to get.......but if i did oh well your hearing it again.

but suprisingly enough this little dorky nerd actually installed a alternator and it actually WORKED.....holy mother of god. the last time i tried fixing something on my car was on my taurus and i actually made it worse and had to take it to a pro anal fucker (because thats what there good at).

but anyway....pretty decent day today. i got my car working...that was a huge plus. then after that i went to advance auto parts and got my core charge back (a whopping $85...sweet) and then i went to walmart and got my core charge for my battery back too. then after that i went to bestbuy because i wanted to play around with my future computer (imac...btw who is buying that for me). I picked up the new slipknot cd because well frankly i could care less about slipknot much anymore (though i noticed when listening to it in my car i got into it a little bit more then i had when listening to it on my computer). but what can i say no matter what i think Corey is an amazing song writer and he seems to get better and better as time goes along......lol the dvd that came with it has corey recording his vocals (meaning nothing but his voice) and i am just thinking about awesome he is.....i might be a little gay for him...but can you blame me....i know hes actually just a dork like anybody else but soon as you here those vocals and his lyrics he turns from dork to cool....umm do people use the word cool anymore...or is that uncool to say cool...

...
...
...
...
...
...
oh sorry i just don't think i put enough of those "..." in my writing

then i went to borders and was JUST going to pick up a book which i did do that which it is a book about reason 4 - that link is a little sample of what reason 4 can do. the nice thing about reason is the way it's setup...it's setup just like a studio where it's all hardware racks.....and you can patch and wire stuff exactly the way you want to...plus the nice thing is if i ever do go into the studio (which i'm just going to make my room my own studio) i'll kind of know my way around at least the hardware part.

but as i was buying it i saw jack...you know skellington looking at me from behind the counter....they put out a new 2 disc (technically 3 disc) collectors edition of nightmare.....and i'm a sucker for cool packaging and extra shit.....so technically it doesn't have all that much more (at least from the back of the case) that the original has...but oh well...it's got cool packaging and a digital copy for your computer (even though i have programs to rip them on my computer...oh well).

then i went to work...i'm not sure why i picked up that shift cause i was really tired. but i made it through came home and my mom ordered pizza so that was nice...and we watched a movie.

after that i talked to my ex for a couple of hours (i think it was a couple) about events going on in our lives

and now i'm here writing a blog. and then i'm prolly going to read some of my reason book and hope that i can get my midi controller NEXT paycheck so i can start to use reason........i was going to use fruity loops. but FL is only available to windows...where reason (along with many others) is available for both MAC and PC so when i make that jump to MAC i can take my projects along with me, and i won't have to learn new programs all over again because i'll be using the same one i had beeen using. but i was playing around with some of the sounds today that garage band comes with and i gotta say for a beginning program that comes free with the MAC...you really can't beat that at all. but when i get my MAC i'm prolly going to be using LOGIC as well (more professional version of garage band.....equal to that of pro tools)

anyway i'm getting tired and i'm done with this blog.......i better be able to order my shit next paycheck...there will be hell to pay...i want to start making this shit happen

This entry was posted on Sep 1, 2008 at Monday, September 01, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment