life always has a way  

Posted by Darkmaer

well as far as getting stuff for my music project is no more this paycheck......god has a way of having fun with me. so my battery died on me. so i have a new one but if it's not the battery it self (i have my car sitting outside running right now) it's the alternater which i hope it's not because that will cost me almost $200 from the prices online.

maybe next paycheck god will let me order my stuff. it's bad enough that i had to borrow money from my mom since my money wasn't in my account right away (because bank of america sux).

but with current events i'm still on top of the world right now.......I love her so much...timing is not right but we will be together in time :D

This entry was posted on Aug 30, 2008 at Saturday, August 30, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment