Aeon Of Ascension  

Posted by Darkmaer

I said i was hooked on that word ascension.....and so i have named my project "Aeon Of Ascension" which aeon means age.....so i figured it was a good name since i want most of my stuff to feel more touching and spiritual (with a kick).....and i do feel that we are moving into a new age where things are starting to change and were starting to learn things spiritually that are amazing.....and we are coming into an awakening to me

so Aeon Of Ascension it is.....unless something comes along that is better....but i like this one so far....so i will be starting an Aeon Of Ascension blog...which you will be able to get too from my profile on the side of this blogger.

This entry was posted on Aug 24, 2008 at Sunday, August 24, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment