a day that actually was pretty dang good  

Posted by Darkmaer

Very cool day today. I went with my brother and my father to the Lancaster airport because my brother is wanting to learn to fly. well they took us up and my brother got to fly to some extent so that was really cool since that was my first flying experience but over all i really don't know what the big deal is with people being afraid to fly.

anyway after that we went to Chili's then to target and now i'm back home relaxing and prolly going to take a power nap while i fall asleep to red vs blue.

and for your enjoyment i'm going to post 2 of my favorite scenes in the red vs blue series.



red vs blue church memorial

This entry was posted on Apr 12, 2008 at Saturday, April 12, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment