yup i'm a Taurus  

Posted by Darkmaer

so i cracked open my astrology book (the only astrology book you'll ever need) just now and installed the cdrom filled out my birth stuff and of course it gave me all the mumbo jumbo which i still don't understand but then they gave me kind of an overview of me....pretty dang accurate though i still don't feel like a leader at all in life

"Your career is characterized by guiding, encouraging,
taking care of others and, by example, teaching
responsibility. At its essence, your work assumes a
parenting role. The public sees you as an authority,
an expert, and powerful leader. Your career may start
small, but with persistence and patience (which you
have about your work even if you don't in other areas),
your work becomes a shaping force in people's lives."

This entry was posted on Sep 28, 2008 at Sunday, September 28, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment