No new vids as of now  

Posted by Darkmaer


Sorry people but I won't be able to do any videos as of right now. it's a give take thing really. I offically went over to Linux side. I am free of Windows and of course freedom isn't entirely free I have to make a work-around to get my camera too work but till that time comes I'm Enjoying myself emensely on Linux. So far i've tried to do my best to emulate OSX (apple's OS) on Linux just because Apple does have a great OS. Not that Linux doesn't but i love apples. but anyway if you ever get the balls to move over please do it's worth it in my book...tho there is a big learning curve but i'm willing to go for it.

Oh and that is my desktop in the pic......have a gander........soo clean and pretty

This entry was posted on Aug 19, 2007 at Sunday, August 19, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment