I'm cruising  

Posted by Darkmaer

so now on top of getting my whole schooling thing going i'm also now being trained in reflexology. granted i got awhile to go before i can be certified, also with my mom and her schedule and my schedule it will take a while...but basically were going to be doing it an hour here and hour  there...but everytime i study or read about it i need to put my hours down because it's just like flying  a plane....it goes by how many hrs...i'm not sure what the min hours are that you need to be certified my mom apparently only has 140hrs on her certification but she said it would be great if you can get 200...the more the better it looks i guess on the certificate.......but yeah so i got roughly 200hrs well 199hrs to go now before i'm certified.

This entry was posted on Sep 26, 2008 at Friday, September 26, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment